Living in the 21st century where everyone is running with a whirlwind speed, we are not really taking care of health, we do not have enough time to exercise or go for a morning walk, though we yet cannot avoid our health and staying healthy still comes in our list, so what do we do? How do we stay healthy?
What if I give you a list of things that you can add to your daily diet and still stay fit, well one can any day switch to these diets and maintain their health. Also check out Tasty recipe to weight loss.
- Cottage cheese – Just the perfect replacement of ghee or butter and the usual cheese is cottage cheese, now you need not skip those food items but replace them, cottage cheese is good if you want to control your weight of the body as it has less carbohydrate and fats and the quantity of proteins available in the cottage cheese Is very high which helps the person a lot to stay fit and healthy. it is also high in calcium and more of protein and calcium helps to reduce weight as it burns down calories.
- Pears – Having a fruit like pears one can reduce their diet to a considerable level, providing they have to eat this fruit before having meals. According to a Brazilian study women who consumed pears in their daily diet have comparatively very less chances of gaining weight, the fruit has a lot of fiber and water content which helps in the digestion of food.
So basically pears help you to decrease your daily calorie intake, this gives a slimming and healthy effect on your body.
- Water – sometimes we bloat or tend to gain weight because we are not hydrated and there is no water retention in our body, water should be one of the primary and key element while you are one a diet. Water is the best remedy for staying fit and it is necessary to keep your body fit and clean.
- Fruits – A very typical yet the best way to stay fit and healthy is intake of fruits in your daily diet or at least try to have coconut water as they both contain a lot of fiber it is good for your body digestion and keeps your body fit and healthy, unlikely which fruits to consume is another question so one can any day short list apple, orange, water melon to their diet as they are more juicy and watery which makes them even more fibrous for body.
- Green Tea– I am sure everyone knows that green tea is good for health, but why? What is the reason that green tea is good to for your body, green tea have ingredients that boosts your metabolism and helps you to reduce weight, green tea even helps to manage your diabetes as it controls the level of blood sugar level in your body and it even reduces the bad cholesterol of your body. The anti oxidants that the green tea has are extra ordinary as they even help us to cure your skin aging problem, so all the women out there you can maintain your diet and even your skin glow by just having green tea.
- Apple cider vinegar – an incredible thing if you want to stay healthy, consumption of this with some warm water will be great for your body, it helps you to burn your calories and it even makes you feel so full that you do not over eat or stuff yourself or even reduce the amount of your regular eating in a natural and a healthy way. It is proven in a study that it also helps to reduce the blood sugar level of the body which enables one to control their diabetes and helps them in a long run, so a perfect recipe to stay fit and healthy is apple cider vinegar.
- Lean beef – We may not know about lean beef is a weight loss friendly item, so one can switch to this meat and try to tone their body and lose some weight, the lean beef has a lot of proteins which helps the body to burn some calories, it can burn up to 80 to 100 calories, according to the study and researches if a human increases about 30 percent of their protein diet which will enable them to reduce about 60 percent of their cravings for food and will have a natural effect on their excessive consumption, this helps you to stay fit and even control your diet.
- 3 Avoid white’s – People should make sure that they avoid intake of these 3 white ingredients, White wheat flour, salt and sugar as this increases your body fat level instead replace them with alternatives like sugar free, and brown wheat flour and replace normal white salt with rock salt, so you can control your body weight and manage your fitness now.
So these were the things and diets that one can switch to and maintain your health, reducing weight and staying fit and healthy is not a big task and you can still do it even though you do not have enough time to exercise and spend time on any physical activity, in the hustle bustle of lives where we are busy running we can still find a room for our health and can simply maintain our health by maintaining these diets, these diets are good for health and help a person not only to lose weight and stay fit but also helps to improve the skin glow and control and manage one’s diabetes and high blood pressure problems.
All you have to do is just be consistent with your diet and make sure you are not having cheat days frequently, although you can skip on sometimes and follow your heart, you still have to follow the above mentioned diet with the same consistency and stay positives as this will develop good hormones in your body.